- RETRY the change (default)
- PAUSE the whole replication
- ABORT the whole replication
- DISCARD the change
- OVERWRITE the change with the new change
- PLSQL – Call a user defined PL/SQL routine that determines how to handle the conflict through programmed business rules
- NEWER change gets precedence
- OLDER change gets precedence
- ERROR, rollback the transaction
Check the page on NLS Considerations to see if the conflicts have occurred due to character set differences between source and target.
See the section Conflicts and Conflict Resolution for more information.