This page will provide you with an overview of the Supported Oracle Database and Operating System combinations for Dbvisit Standby.
It is important to make sure you run your Oracle Database environment on a supported operating system.
For more details please also see the following Oracle Support Notes:
- Oracle Database (RDBMS) Releases Support Status Summary (Doc ID 161818.1)
- Oracle 12c Release 1 (12.1) Support Status and Alerts (Doc ID 1565065.1)
- Oracle 11g Release 2 (11.2) Support Status and Alerts (Doc ID 880782.1)
- Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.5) Support Status and Alerts (Doc ID 316900.1)
- Client / Server Interoperability Support Matrix for Different Oracle Versions (Doc ID 207303.1)
- If using Oracle 10g, we strongly recommend that the 10.2.0.5 patch set be used. If not - please contact Dbvisit Support. Versions less than 10.2.0.5 are not supported in Dbvisit Standby.
Below are the support combinations for Dbvisit Standby version 9.